A NationBuilder calendar lets you list upcoming events, search for nearby events, and display your events on a map. It sorts events chronologically by default. You can switch it to be by distance, and choose whether or not to show a map. You can also include a custom introduction and choose to allow user generated events with sub-menu settings, including assigning a point person to any event creators.
It also includes autoresponse emails. Read more about how to organize events with NationBuilder.
To change this content, click "Edit this page" in the Supporter Nav on the right,
or from your Control Panel navigate to Websites > [calendar] > Calendar settings > Intro.
Canada is the first G7 country committed to ending cannabis prohibition, announcing at the United Nations that legislation will be introduced in the spring of 2017.
Join us and Canadian HIV/AIDS Legal Network, with guests from the UK, US, Jamaica, Mexico and the Netherlands to explore cannabis policy reform around the world and the challenges posed by international drug treaties for countries wishing to regulate cannabis.
Hosted by Donald MacPherson of the Canadian Drug Policy Coalition and Richard Elliott of the Canadian HIV/AIDS Legal Network.
Located at the University of Ottawa in the Alex Trebek Alumni Hall, Johnson Hall 116
- Damon Barnett, UK, International Centre on Human Rights and Drug Policy
- David Bewley-Taylor, UK, Global Drug Policy Observatory
- Tom Blickman, Netherlands, Transitional Institute
- Kathy-Ann Brown, Jamaica, Deputy Solicitor General & Director International Affairs
- Lisa Sanchez, Mexico, Mexico United Crimes Transform Drug Policy Foundation
- John Walsh, US, Washington Office on Latin America
This is a sample event in your calendar. You can delete it from [calendar] > Events & subpages > [event] > Event settings > Intro.